- We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time at our discretion. If we do so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them.
- To use Charm , you must be at least 18 years of age, legally capable of entering into a contract and not be registered as a sex offender anywhere in the world.
- You can register at Charm through your Facebook account, or you can register directly. If you register at Charm through Facebook , you authorize us to access and use on Charm your Facebook account information, including your public profile. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you choose during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. Please take precautions to protect your password and contact us at [email protected] if you believe there has been any unauthorized use of your account.Staff will review your photos which will be under review and will be shown to members only when approved.Nude,Abusive etc. photos will be deleted without approvals.
- You may only register on Charm using your own details, and all information you provide to us on registration must be accurate and complete.
3.Use of the App
- Charm enables users to upload added information, including their own perception of their aesthetic characteristics, and to upload photographs. Charm will then match users to other users based on the added information. Each user will be able to see the added information and photographs provided by a user that they match.We will not be sharing or selling users shared information to any other third party companies.
- Users can like any of their matched users for free. Users can also send a message/chat to a matched users.
- Users can chat within Charm if (a) matched users exchange Hearts; (b) matched users exchange likes; and (c) one matched user sends a Heart, and the other user sends a like.
- Charm permits users to use Charm for your own personal use. Charm must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Users of Charm may not use any information obtained from Charm to advertise to, solicit, or sell to any other user without his or her prior explicit consent.
- When you use our APP you must comply with all applicable Indian laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to (a) try to gain unauthorized access to Charm or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to Charm ; (b) use Charm in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair our servers or networks or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of Charm ; and/or (c) save to the extent expressly permitted by law and not capable of exclusion by law, copy, reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble all or part of Charm .
- There are many opportunities for you to interact and provide content to Charm and to interact with other users. You understand and agree that User Content may be viewed by other users on Charm , and that they may be able to see who has posted User Content. You further agree that we can use User Content for any other purposes, and combine User Content with other content for use within Charm and otherwise. We do not have to attribute User Content to the user who first provided that User Content.
- User Content must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, but without limitation, your User Content must not (a) be inaccurate, false or misleading; (b) promote racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group, establishment or individual; (c) harass or encourage harassment of another person; (d) promote illegal activities, criminal conduct or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; (e) contain inappropriate content, including sexual or violent content; (f) involve the transmission of junk mail, chain letters, or unsolicited mass mailing or spamming; and/or (g) infringe any third party rights, including copyright, trade marks or rights of privacy.
- We are not responsible and accept no liability for User Content including any User Content that contains incorrect information or is defamatory about another user. We accept no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any User Content but we reserve the right to remove, screen and/or edit any User Content without notice and at any time. We do not necessarily endorse any opinion or statement contained in any User Content.
5.Meeting other users
- You understand that we do not investigate the backgrounds of any users or check the information provided by users.
15.You agree to take all necessary precautions in all interactions with other users, particularly if you decide to communicate outside Charm or meet in person.
16.Charm shall have no liability to you whatsoever in relation to your interactions with other users of Charm .
6.Link to third party content or websites or apps
- Charm might contain links to websites operated by third parties. We do not have any influence or control over any such third party websites or apps and we are not responsible for and do not endorse any third party websites or apps or their availability or content.
- We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within Charm . If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in Charm , you do so at your own risk.
19.The advertiser, and not Charm , is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any questions or complaints in relation to them, you should contact the advertiser.
7.Additional Terms for Users who download Charm from iTunes App Store
- We both acknowledge that these Terms are concluded between you and us only, and not with Apple, and therefore, we, not Apple, are solely responsible for Charm and the content thereof.
- The licence granted to you for Charm is limited to a non- transferable licence to use Charm on an iPhone, iPad that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in Charm Terms and Conditions.
- We, not Apple, are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to Charm , as specified in this Agreement. We both acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to Charm .
- We are solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed in these Terms. In the event of any failure of Charm to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price (if any) for Charm to you. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to Charm , and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be our sole responsibility.
- We both acknowledge that we, not Apple, are responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third-party relating to Charm or your use or possession of Charm , including, but not limited to (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that Charm fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.